Thursday 5 May 2011

Time for change...

I turned 25 this year, I think it's about time I get my ass into gear.

Each year I set little goals and manage to achieve a couple of them. This year I am more focused so all goals set will be achieved by the end of December.

These are my goals for 2011...

1. Lose 25lbs.
2. Enrol & start an Access Course.
3. Change my hair colour. [It has been black for 8 years!]
4. Learn to drive.
5. Make & sell cushions again.
6. Get another tattoo.
7. Make a start on my childrens book. [I decided on the title 3 years ago!]

That's all for now, however I may add to this as I see fit.

Some of these are obviously easier to reach than others. It kind of helps to have a couple of tiny ones, achieving these will make working towards the bigger ones much easier.
Once a goal has been reached I shall post a celebration blog with a bit of background as to why I set it in the first place.

Goal 1 has been achieved already, yay! I have an interview for goal 2 this evening.
I'm off to a good start already!

No comments:

Post a Comment