Friday 17 June 2011

That's so 2005...

Remember when you wasted hours filling out nonsense surveys. Well I'm taking you right back there with a survey that was posted by Amy. I have a few spare minutes and being as my blog is new thought it would give you a little bit of info about me.


Name: Caroline
Birthday: March 26th
Sign: Aries
Favorite food: At the moment it's my parents homemade sweetcorn & mushroom stuffing.
Favorite drink: I only really drink water. If I'm out then it's usually SoCo, lemonade & lime or whatever cocktail takes my fancy.
Favorite color: Sea greens/blues
Favorite song this week: Wolfbiker by Evergreen Terrace
Favorite outfit: Handmade feather print slip.
Hobbies: Baking, reading, exercising, crafting and tons more.
Guilty pleasures: Trashy MTV shows.
Last dream you remember: I can't recall now that you ask.
What comes to mind when i say cabbage: The delicious potato & cabbage soup I make with my mother in winter. Yum, I could eat some right now actually!
Have you ever met a celebrity: I really dislike the word celebrity, it makes me cringe. I have met Amanda Palmer, Derren Nesbitt & Neil Gaiman.
Favorite blog: The Dainty Squid
Secret celebrity crush: I have a ton of 'celeb' crushes but none are secret.
Favorite gadget: My phone. Boring I know but it keeps me in contact with those I love.
Three things you can't live without: Love, compassion & honesty.
Favorite harry potter character: Snape.
Play any instruments: No.
Best book you've ever read: Double Act by Jacqueline Wilson, I read it when I was 10. It was the first book I read over & over and it sparked my love of reading more. There are other books that I probably love more but Double Act will always have a special place in my heart.
Favorite quotation: "A cat may have kittens in the oven but that doesn't make them biscuits".
Favorite rainy day activity: Watching old movies, all snuggled up on the couch.
What do you do when you're stressed: Exercise.
Favorite time of the year: August/September time.
Tattoos: Black star on left hand.
Favorite animal: Panda
Crunchy or smooth peanut butter: I can't eat peanut butter on toast or in a sandwich, it makes me sick but I LOVE peanut butter flavoured things.
Foreign countries you've visited: America, Canada, France, Germany & Portugal.
Favorite candy: Any sour sweets that are vegetarian.
Cake or pie: Cherry Pie.
Favorite holiday: Can't say I have a favourite to be honest.
Favorite flower: Gerber daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment